Instituições de Ensino:
Apresentação do Curso
The Master’s in Management is a three-semester program, fully taught in English, that offers three specialization areas: Tourism Management; Healthcare Management; Marine and Maritime Management. This Master’s program is open to applicants from all backgrounds, but primarily aimed at students who have not previously studied business and management.*
The Master’s in Management is fully accredited by the Portuguese Agency for Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education. Such accreditation is based on the recognition of the excellence of the program’s Faculty (scientific research and teaching practices), as well as on the exceptional quality of the School’s facilities and equipment.
Tourism Management, Healthcare Management and Marine and Maritime Management are emerging fields within Management. The increasing interest in these fields of study is due largely to their growing importance to the socio-economic development of regions and countries. Thus the job opportunities for graduates in these sectors are, in general, very promising.
The MSc Management is designed to develop the necessary skills to foster different ways of thinking, different ways of viewing and understanding organisations in the areas of tourism management, healthcare management and/or marine and maritime management. Simultaneously, it is expected that the Master’s program promotes the creation and dissemination of scientific research with national and international recognition in this important area of knowledge. The study program also intends to ensure internships and career opportunities based on established partnerships.
- Reinforce both an academic and a professional background in Management in the specialization areas of tourism, healthcare and marine management;
- Work as part of a team and to develop independent work using critical thinking and creativity to solve complex business problems in the economy and society;
- Acquire the habit of thinking in global terms and lay the foundations of a personal network of contacts;
- Acquire communication, interaction and team working skills;
- Develop a research project and develop independent and autonomous research.
Este curso é totalmente ministrado em inglês. Portanto, este programa de mestrado não é apropriado para estudantes que não possuem um bom domínio do idioma inglês.