Instituições de Ensino:
Apresentação do Curso
This Master programme is recommended for students with a good technical background who wish to obtain a rigorous, in-depth education in economic theory and policy at the graduate level, to prepare a successful career in research or as professional economists working for central banks, the banking industry, government institutions, and international organisations or as economic advisors and financial consultants. It also provides a rigorous preparation for students who wish to advance to a PhD program.
MSc in Economics aims to prepare students for advanced professional work, in national or international institutions. Therefore the general objectives of the programme are:
- To provide students with a deeper knowledge of theoretical and empirical constructs in the main fields within Economics at an international level;
- To promote the development of modelling ability in economic theory and the use of advanced methods and techniques;
- To stimulate analytical and critical thought on the different approaches to economic issues;
- To stimulate the development of capabilities in autonomous and original work, promoting excellence in thought and action;
- To develop the students’ ability to summarise and communicate their work;
- To gain a level of economic knowledge enabling students to achieve high-quality performance suitable for various hierarchical levels and professional occupations.
The MSc in Economics has an employment rate of 100% up to 12 months after completion of Programme. The sectors most represented in the recruitment of masters graduates are Audit & Consulting, Banking, Large Distribution & Retail and Telecommunications.
Saiba mais, aqui.